The Cup of Excellence is the most esteemed award given out for top coffees. The very best coffees
produced in a country for a particular year are chosen by a select group of national and international cuppers and are cupped at least five different times during the selection process. The winners are awarded the prestigious Cup of Excellence® and sold to the highest bidder through auction.
Coffees of this exemplary quality are very rare. They are perfectly ripe, carefully picked with well developed body, pleasant aroma and a lively sweetness that only the highest quality coffees contain. Each winning coffee has its own flavor signature from the earth where it grows and are handcrafted to enhance these unique characteristics.
Duration: 90 minutes.
Group Size: 4 people.
You're entertaining the idea of a domestic espresso machine. You've read the video and watched the instructions, and it is not doing quite what you expected. Is it the coffee, the milk, the water, or the settings - we can help!
- We,ll talk about flavours and help identify what you are looking for
- Work out all the parts of your machine, get it extracting and show you how to tune it
- Learn to steam/ texture milk with it
Duration: 3 hours.
Group Size: 2 - 5 people.
Through this hands on four session accreditation course, students build their knowledge and skill advancing them towards professional recognition as a barista. This course is ideal for both beginner and advanced baristas, for official recognition in your field.
- Full training course incorporating four 3-hour sessions
- Learn all aspects of coffee making with espresso coffee
- Milk texturing
- Hands on cafe experience option for those looking to start working
Duration: 4 sessions, 3 hours each, total 12 hours.
Group Size: ideal for 1 person or small groups