Sydney Forsyth Coffee Hunt Walking Tour. contact email@example.com or ph:94375916
Do you love coffee and thirst for more? Did you know that Australia is world-renownd for the art of coffee making? Then this is tailored just for you.
Experience Sydney’s love affair with Coffee ,on our “Sydney Forsyth Coffee Hunt” walking tour.
A fun, insightful and exciting way to experience and learn all about your favourite drink while exploring the best parts of the city.
Please contact us to arrange date and time.
phone cafe 9437 5916 open 7 days
No beverage has ever tickled the senses or the brain more than coffee and on our 3 hour tour we will take you “behind the scenes” with a coffee appreciation workshop at Forsyth Coffee House (the perfect way for enhancing your knowledge of all things coffee) followed by a coffee sampling walking tour around 3 of the best cafes in Sydney.We also point out other coffee haunts along the way.
Learn the art of coffee tasting. Discover the passion & excellence that is coffee.
The coffoisseurs at @Forsyth Coffee House, know the importance of the business of beans and, because they’re awesome, they’re setting us all up with a fantastic walking Coffee Tour of Sydney.
As you journey through the city via the very best coffee hot-spots, you’ll learn everything there is to know about the history, business and culture of Sydney’s favourite drink.
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity of free samples to keep you running as your tour winds through the city streets, cruising by famous landmarks and coffee joints.
This is your chance to take an in-depth look at the history, business and culture of Sydney's favourite drink, while tasting some of the finest coffee creations in the world.
Our coffee tour runs every Monday and Friday from 12:30PM to 3:30PM
Every month our coffee tour has a different twist !
Check our tour calendar or contact us directly to arrange your own private tour.
@Rob Forsyth, has been roasting, creating and fine-tuning coffee blends for over 35 years, has won many awards and has judged at National and International Barista Championships for the last ten years.
Price: From $99 for adults (This is the price for a group Tour. There should be minimum 10 person’s payment for a group tour to go.) Please check our Disclosures for City Breaks & Adventures for explanations on shared or private city tours.
- Location :St Leonards train station, Sydney . Our guide will be at the ticket gate. Address: Pacific Hwy, St Leonards. St Leonards railway station is located on the North Shore line, serving the Sydney suburb of Artarmon. It is served by : T1 North Shore Line, T1 Northern Line, T1 Western Line .Please check the details on your confirmation voucher.
- Departure time : 12.30pm
- Duration : 3 hours
- Walking pace: Easy
- Private transport is included in the price
- Walking Tour of Sydney CBD and selected neighbourhoods
- Visit three of Sydney's best cafes
- Coffee at each venue
- A coffee appreciation workshop at Forsyth Coffee House (the perfect way for enhancing your knowledge of all things coffee), Valued at more than $100.
- Delve deeper into the caffeinated history of Sydney
- Local experienced barista guide